1. Insert a SIM card from a new service provider into your iPhone. It doesn’t have to be a SIM card from the network you wish to unlock – it can be any valid SIM card from ANY network provider (GSM SIM CARDS ONLY). Verizon & Sprint are not GSM SIM CARDS.
2. By inserting new SIM card, connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect your phone.
3. Once it’s been detected, disconnect the iPhone from your computer and wait for 20 seconds or so.
4. Reconnect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it again.
5. Once your iPhone is detected for 2nd time, the process is completed and your iPhone will be unlocked. After searching for few seconds, you’ll see your new carrier logo appear in the top left hand corner on the screen of your iPhone’s. This unlock is permanent and you can update your iPhone’s firmware at anytime.
If you wish to see the unlock screen below within iTunes to confirm this is an official unlock, simply perform a restore within iTunes and once your iPhone is restored you will be presented with the message”Congratulation’s, your iPhone has been unlocked” once the restore has completed.
If this doesn’t work then call 1 888 719 4495 and select option for hammer unlocks.
We have published a guide on how to buy a used phone phone for customers of our Cell phone repair store in Westfield Wheaton mall located in Silver Spring, MD. If you’re not careful, you can lose your hard earned money. It doesn’t matter how nice the person you are buying the phone from appears to be, the simple truth is that you don’t know them, and once you give them your money and they walk away, you will never see them, or your money, again. We can tell you from experience because Customers come into our store every day looking for help after realizing that someone sold them a stolen phone. The sad part is that we can’t help them. Because, once a phone is reported stolen, there are very few cheap and legal options to get it working. So, to avoid being another sob story, we have written this article on the steps to buying a used cell phone.
Steps to buying a used cellphone on craigslist and other places:
1) Do not buy the phone if it doesn’t turn on.
That is do not trust the person telling it, “It works. I was using and the battery died” or “I haven’t used it because got another one. All you have to do is charge it up.”
2) Make sure the phone is reset and totally set -up.
As simply as it sounds, many buyers don’t take the time to do that. They are so excited to get the phone, they take the sellers word. But, that may the only time you buy a used phone, whereas they might sell phones everyday to innocent people like you.
3) Make sure the phone deosn’t have an Icloud lock.
“If you buy an iCloud locked iPhone or iPad off eBay, you are in possession of a stolen good…”. That means that the phone is disabled for security reasons and you won’t be able to use it.
4) Make sure iPHONES do not have an Apple ID.
This is the most common problem when buying used Iphones from Ebay.com or Craiglist.org. Even if the phone turns on it won’t let you set up without removing the Apple ID of the previous owner of the phone.
An Apple ID is a user name you use for everything you do with Apple. Creating an account for an Apple service, such as the iTunes Store or the App Store, creates an Apple ID. Apple ID allows you to access other Apple services. You don’t have to create a new account for each service—just use your Apple ID.Dec 22, 2014
5) Make sure you set up your own apple ID for the Phone.
This is the best way to become the legal owner of the phone. Once you place your AppleID on the phone, no one else can access it. That’s why many sellers will sell you their phones without turning it on and setting it up. And, even if they do, they may report the phone as stolen, after you have it and collect the insurance money.
6) Do not buy the phone if none of the steps are met. If you do, Always mobile cell phone repair in WheatonMD will have another sad customer who we will have to help get another phone.
When you break it. We can fix it at the Always Mobile LCD repair location at Westfield Wheaton.
We have LG g2 screen in stock today.
We have the best prices and quality service to repair you LG phones. From lg G2 Screen repair, G3 screens and other LG models we’ll fix it so you can get back to your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram along with other social media sites. visit our Wheaton Cell phone screen repair center at Westfield Wheaton Plaza for the best screen repair services.
How do I check my account balance from my phone for FREE?
Simply dial *777# SEND and you’ll receive a message, in your phone’s display, indicating the remaining balance. If you need assistance, please dial 611 from your phone (this is a FREE call).
Visit Always Mobile Store at Westfield Wheaton in Silver Spring for Charging accessories and to charge your phone while shopping. Ask about a loaner phone for emergency calls while in the mall.
Unlock your Iphone, Samsung, Blackberry and smartphones for travel to Jamaica. Any GSM phone can be unlocked for travel.
When traveling to the USA, buy a prepaid phone card from Always Mobile. Rent a phone from us or use your own phone. Add minutes to your plan, insert your SIM in your phone and you are connected. Plans start at $9.99/mth.
This post should display a featured image.
This is a sticky post!!! Make sure it sticks!
There are a few things to verify:
- The sticky post should be distinctly recognizable in some way in comparison to normal posts. You can style the
.stickyclass if you are using the post_class() function to generate your post classes, which is a best practice.
- They should show at the very top of the blog index page, even though they could be several posts back chronologically.
- They should still show up again in their chronologically correct postion in time, but without the sticky indicator.
- If you have a plugin or widget that lists popular posts or comments, make sure that this sticky post is not always at the top of those lists unless it really is popular.
This should then split into other pages with layout, images, HTML tags, and other things.
Comments are disabled. This post should display no comment-reply form.